Casa Teresa Alumni
The Mission of the Alumni Program is to be in kinship with our Alumni by providing a strong sense of community, keeping their needs at the center. Alumni services and case management are centralized under one case manager to better serve each alumni wherever they are in their journey, seamlessly continuing the support they received at Casa Teresa while respecting that each alumna has moved on to a different place.
- Case Management
- Outpatient Counseling
- Education and Employment Services
- Interview Clothing
- High School Equivalency Exam Preparation
- AWBW Art therapy class
- Personal Development Workshops
If you are an Alumni who is called to give back to Casa Teresa there are many creative ways that do not require abundance of time or money. It’s also a great way to make connections, gain experience and make a positive impact.
Ways to give back:
- Share your story
- Teach a class – with your special skill set
- Help with Administrative duties
- Volunteer at our resale store, The Collection by Casa Teresa
- Donate your gently used clothing
- Sort and organize donations
- Help with a Mother blessing
Let’s Be Social
As the Alumni Program keeps evolving, we hope to achieve engagement with all our Alumni and look forward to staying connected.
If you have questions or interest in becoming an Alumni volunteer please contact the Alumni Case Manager, Nichole Fontanoza, at [email protected] or call our main line at 714-538-4860.
Casa Teresa Alumni Group Page: on Facebook here.
Alumni Case Manager Page: on Facebook here.
Follow their stories.
Subscribe to our newsletter.