Casa Teresa Alumni
The Mission of the Alumni Program is to provide a strong sense of community, focusing on the needs of each of the women. Alumnae services are provided through dedicated case management as a continuation of the support they received living at Casa Teresa.
Alumni Christmas party
- Case Management
- Outpatient Counseling
- Education and Employment Services
- Interview Clothing
- High School Equivalency Exam Preparation
- AWBW Art therapy class
- Personal Development Workshops
- Bible Study Classes
- Emotional Support
- Basic Needs for Mom, Baby & Children
- Networking & Community Events
If you are an Alumni who is called to give back to Casa Teresa there are many creative ways that do not require abundance of time or money. It’s also a great way to make connections, gain experience and make a positive impact.
Ways to give back:
- Share your story
- Teach a class – with your special skill set
- Help with Administrative duties
- Volunteer at our resale store, The Collection by Casa Teresa
- Donate your gently used clothing
- Sort and organize donations
- Help with a Mother blessing
- Join the Alumni Committee
Alumni Success Stories
Please visit our Stories page to hear Casa Teresa alumni tell their personal story of transformation.
Let’s Be Social
As the Alumni Program keeps evolving, we hope to achieve engagement with all our Alumni and look forward to staying connected.
If you have questions or interest in becoming an Alumni volunteer please contact the Alumni Case Manager, Shelby Owens, at [email protected] or call our main line at 714-538-4860.
Casa Teresa Alumni Group Page: on Facebook here.
Alumni Case Manager Page: on Facebook here.
Follow their stories.
Subscribe to our newsletter.